01 - Home
02 - Services
03 - About
04 - Contact
05 - Jobs
06 - Blog
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Associates are primarily responsible for structuring, organizing, analyzing and presenting portions of projects.
They apply strong technical and functional content and are key members of client delivery teams. Specific roles that our Associates play include:
• Researching, synthesizing and reporting on business issues
• Performing detailed data and business process analysis and developing conclusions to present to clients
• Generating Requests for Proposals, conducting vendor assessments, negotiating commercial contracts and program managing the implementation of new services
• Managing developing of financial models
• Contributing to the development of proposals for new projects
• Leading, coaching and developing junior staff
• Managing teams to complete client work in accordance with established budget, workplans and staff resources
• Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
To inquire, please fill out the form below
Success! Message received.